Hi, I’m Jeremy Samuel, and I’m a front-end developer. I design + code experiences for the web and mobile devices.Contact Me
- NuxtJS Portfolio Theme NuxtJS • SCSS • Markdown • Netlify
- Statlify React • Typescript • Styled Components • Serverless Functions • Netlify
- Fanfiction AutoQuery Vue • Vuetify • Firebase • Netlify
- Talkify Next.js • Typescript • Material UI • Web Speech API • Netlify
- Videodoro Vue • Buefy • SCSS • YouTubeAPI • Netlify
- Bored io Vue • Vuetify • Firebase • Netlify
- Designed, built, and maintained ReactJS components for customizing content and displaying customer data on headless eCommerce Shopify sites.
- Collaborated across data and marketing teams to implement new features, third party plugins, and applications.
- Continuously improved code quality, design, accessibility, and performance across websites.
Senior Front-end Developer
- Led development of new websites and high-converting landing pages, ads, and calls to action with a focus on performance and accessibility.
- Collaborated with writers, marketers, and other developers to produce new tools, components, and templates focused on improving the user experience and increasing conversions.
- Collaborated with sales team, programmers, and clients through all steps of the website creation process from UI/UX to website launch.
- Advised clients on identity and strategy; worked to understand client end goals and needs while also being an advocate for the end user.
- Established and maintained rapport with clients and team members.
- Edited video footage for use in television commercials, designed and animated motion graphics for advertisements / commercials.
- Worked with supervisors and clients to produce appealing advertisements.
Hey, I’m Jeremy! I’m a front-end developer and designer who loves solving problems and building awesome things for the web, and at my core, I’m a learner. Whenever I see something cool or engaging I immediately need to know how it's done so that I can incorporate it into my own work, and that’s led to me learning a little bit about a lot of different things.
I graduated from the Savannah College of Art and Design with my bachelor’s and have been working in the web development field ever since. When I'm not coding you can typically find me gaming, writing the Next Great American Novel™, or trying to prevent my illustration skills from atrophying.
- UI Design
- Sketch App
- Logo Design
- Vue / Vuex / NuxtJS
- React / Redux / NextJS
- HTML / HTML5
- CSS3 / SASS / BEM
- Version Control (Git)
- Shopify / Liquid
- Headless eCommerce
- WordPress / PHP / Twig / ACF
- WordPress Gutenberg
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Responsive / Mobile First
- Cross Platform / Browser
- Performance / Accessibility